These conditions shall apply to all goods sold by InterMed Medical Limited ("the Company") to the purchaser of such goods ("the Purchaser") unless varied in writing and signed by a duly authorised representative of the Company.
Every order received by the Company shall constitute an offer subject to acceptance by the Company. No order accepted by the Company shall be modified or cancelled except with the written consent of the Company.
The price shall be as shown on the Company's Invoice, Packing Note and Despatch Note or other like document.
- All prices are quoted by the Company subject to any variation which may occur between the dates of quotation and delivery or deliveries of goods in international monetary exchange rates, customs duties, purchase tax, freight railage or insurance rates or suppliers' selling prices.
- All prices are quoted by the Company subject to addition of any Goods and Services Tax (including) Goods and Services Tax payable in respect of any installation carried out under paragraph 5, and any other tax imposed by any governmental authority upon the goods quoted or upon the production sale, distribution, delivery or upon any feature thereof if applicable. All such taxes shall be recoverable from the Purchaser and may be added by the Company to the price of the goods.
- Unless otherwise agreed by the Company in writing prior to sale all freight and despatch charges shall be borne by the Purchaser.
- Unless otherwise agreed by the Company in writing prior to sale the Purchaser shall make full payment of the price of the goods to the Company on or before the 20th day of the month following the date upon which the goods are delivered to the Purchaser.
- If the Purchaser shall default in making any payment to the Company on the due date then the Purchaser shall pay to the Company interest on the amount overdue. Interest shall be calculated and payable on a monthly basis for every month or part month during which any amount remains unpaid at the rate which shall be 5% above the rate charged to the Company by the Company's bankers on current overdraft facilities on the first day of the month concerned. The Certificate of the Company's bankers as to such rate shall be conclusive for all purposes.
- The Company shall apply all payments made to the Company by the Purchaser firstly towards any interest which shall become payable by the Purchaser to the Company and secondly towards any overdue amount owing by the Purchaser to the Company and thirdly towards any current amount owing by the Purchaser to the Company.